Haruki Murakami writes, “Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional”. If you aren’t careful, suffering can lead you to a premature exit. In this episode I reflect on some of the thoughts I’ve had since selling my business, and why you should conduct some thought experiments before selling too.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me Jean, @jean.moncrieff.
To get my FREE Business Exit Strategy Guide, click here right now!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- A pile of cash vs cash flow - which makes most sense for you?
- How about hiring a CEO - even a mediocre one?
- No Man’s Land - Retreat, Sell or Scale.
- How holding onto control brings suffering
- Get My FREE Exit Strategy Guide, here
- No Man’s Land by Doug Tatum
- Before The Exit by Dan Andrews
- Join my FREE training How To Build A Valuable Business