Procrastination has plagued us since the dawn of time. In this episode, I share some insights on understanding why we procrastinate and tips for taming your procrastination demons.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me Jean, @jean.moncrieff.
To get my FREE Business Exit Strategy Guide, click here right now!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- Why we procrastinate
- Why procrastination isn't necessarily a bad thing
- The root causes of procrastination
- Tips for taming your procrastination demons
- Get My FREE Exit Strategy Guide, here
- The Marketing 360 a simple marketing assessment
- Read the full article of this episode
- Read about the instant gratification monkey
- Explore the mind of a master procrastinator
- How psychologists Solomon and Rothblum defined procrastination
- Bill Clinton was a “chronic procrastinator” a 1994 Time magazine article
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The 1-3-5 rule
- Join my FREE training How To Build A Valuable Business
- Connect with me on Instagram & Facebook!